All AS29 Jewellery, excluding made-to-order, are eligible for return and a full refund.
If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, we provide a 14-days return policy. Your item must be in original packaging with the labels and security tag attached to be eligible for a refund.
To complete your return, we request you to follow below steps as a way to process refunds:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org the reason of return & attach the invoice
- If you have received a damaged item, please attach the photos or video of the product
- We will respond within 24 hours to approve your return
The cost of the return shipping will be your responsibility, and you’re free to use a carrier of your choice. We do recommend using a carrier that offers tracking options to ensure your package reaches us. All returns will have to be shipped back to us within 14 days of receipt of your order. Please email us your shipment receipt after sending out the parcel.
We do not accept exchanges at the moment. You may return your purchase to us and use your refund to place a new order for the item you would like instead.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Once approved, your refund will be processed, and the amount will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a stipulated period of time. If you do not receive your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note that we are unable to refund the original shipping charges (if any). Duties & taxes are non-refundable.
Please email us your issue at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure to resolve your query.
There can be three key reasons that you have not received your order yet:
- There is a delay from shipping carriers end due to natural calamity. You can track the touchpoints of your parcel using the Tracking ID at our shipping partner’s site here: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track
- The parcel is delayed at custom clearance
- Your piece is made-to-order and yet to leave the warehouse
We will always be in touch via email to update you on the location of your item, once it leaves our headquarters.